Insult people with mental health issues? Oh, honey...

Insult people with mental health issues? Oh, honey...

prorevenge:

Not sure if this is pro or petty revenge, but I'll post it here, seems more appropriate.

I will include a TL;DR at the bottom.

First, some quick backstory:

I go to public high school and I generally get along very well with most of my teachers, except for one, let's call her Mrs. F. At first, Mrs. F was chill, but eventually she began to chew out our class and our generation, talking about how we were always on our phones and we were all lazy bums who are going to get nowhere in life. I resented this, but whatever, I put up with it.

Keep reading

Click the button below to download

Google Drive
Disclaimer : This media is provided only for personal use. If you found any media copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected media.