Corrupt Strata manager and their tenant friend get busted for assholery

Corrupt Strata manager and their tenant friend get busted for assholery

prorevenge:

It's a little long and not my usual funny stuff but i hope you enjoy

I fell into my line of work by accident. I'm an engineer by trade and one day as a favour i built a custom arcade cabinet for my sons disabled friend. This led to other stuff and a business doing custom work, so my garage wasn't enough anymore.

I rented a unit in an industrial complex and hired some people with disabilities to both give them a chance at work, teach them some skills and help me out obviously. It was my first time renting an industrial unit so I had no idea what i was in for.

Keep reading

Click the button below to download

Google Drive
Disclaimer : This media is provided only for personal use. If you found any media copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected media.