Teacher got students in trouble for the stupidest reasons. Oh the sweet revenge in the end

Teacher got students in trouble for the stupidest reasons. Oh the sweet revenge in the end

prorevenge:

Os=office staff ,ST=substitute teacher)

I was 16 when this happened. I've graduated from high school a few years ago and I had a teacher in my woodshop class who was an awesome person. He got along with everyone. However when this teacher had to be gone for a few weeks due to surgery,we were given a substitute teacher. However none of us loved this teacher. He was a total asshole to anyone who challenged him on things he wanted done his way.

I had to leave class early that day (my school had a special program that let some students in our work skills class leave for a few hours then come back.). So I went to tell the teacher. This is what happened when I told him.

ST: (My Name) ,what is it?

Keep reading

Click the button below to download

Google Drive
Disclaimer : This media is provided only for personal use. If you found any media copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected media.